Obviously, I’m a reader. Hold on there, that’s not all I am. I’m also a wife, a mother, video gamer, and, on occasion, a writer. I enjoy music, Netflix, and Amazon originals, and Photoshop Elements where I get to express a different type of creativity.
My favorite place to read is in my office on my chase. When the weather is nice, I will read on my front porch. My introduction to fiction was in the form of comics. Then I ventured into fan-fiction and short stories. From there, I found my way to novels. I’ve never looked back.
Like so many readers, I long for books that will pull me into their pages and keep me there. Once a story has me in its clutches, I’ll let my family starve before I put it down.
“What dishes? Who needs clean clothes? Get a new mom, I’m reading.”
Luckily, my children are older, so they won’t actually starve because they can fend for themselves if necessary.
MY FAVORITE READS:
- American Gods, Stardust, Neverwhere, Ocean at the End of the Lane – Neil Gaiman
- The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
- Contact – Carl Sagan
- Space Chronicles: Facing the Ultimate Frontier – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Outlander series – Diana Gabaldon
- 4MK Thrillers – J.D. Barker